Returns, Exchanges & Repairs
ChiccoShop (www.chicco.com.au – operated by Australia’s Power Brands Pty Ltd ACN 057 455 026) (APB). We understand that at times you may need to return, exchange, refund or have a product repaired. Below we have outlined our policies and procedures for these circumstances.
Our products come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a repair, replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Changing your mind
If you change your mind we accept returns as long as the following conditions are met:
- The item is returned in a saleable condition with the original packaging, with all pieces intact.
- Is returned together with any free or bonus items that were provided with the item at the time of purchase
- The item is not a gift voucher, display stock or discontinued item that was reduced to clear
- Proof of purchase e.g. receipt, order confirmation, credit card statement, is provided
A restocking fee may be charged for large items.
A refund will be applied to the card that was used to make the payment.
In the event that you change your mind and the item is unboxed or partially assembled, ChiccoShop is unable to offer a refund so please take your time when making your choice to avoid any inconvenience at a later date. To return an item, please contact us.
Manager’s approval will need to be given for all returns and will only be approved if all of the above criteria is met. If approved we will record your details and will issue you with either an exchange or refund.
* The following items are excluded from change of mind
- Breast Pumps
- Potties & Toilet Seats – toiletries items
- Personal Care – nipple protectors, underwear etc.
- Pillows & Mattress Protectors
- Gift vouchers, display stock or discontinued items that were reduced to clear
All refunds and exchanges exclude delivery charges – delivery is non-refundable.
For online orders we can provide you with a return address and RA number for your order.
Returning an item to ChiccoShop www.chicco.com.au
If the item you purchased is faulty, does not match the description or is not fit for the purpose specified, we will gladly assist you in repairing, replacing or refunding the product. Please call (02) 85435570 and have either your emailed order confirmation or receipt for the product available to you. The customer service line will take your details and the item details and organise for them to be replaced or repaired.
If a refund is the only option (after repair or replacement), please make sure to have your order confirmation or receipt handy. A refund will be applied to the card that was used to make the payment.
All Chicco products that are sold on ChiccoShop come with a manufacturer’s warranty.
Contact us for details on specific products.